prepare accounts for a range of clients including sole traders, partnerships
and limited companies. For larger company clients we also carry out
We will ensure that your accounts comply
with statutory and legal requirements and at the same time look at your
business as a whole, suggesting ways of improving the profitability
and efficiency of your business.
A brief highlight of some of the services
we generally offer to our clients includes:
The approach which we adopt in our audit services and indeed in all
professional services which we provide is to identify our services with
the clients' success and profitability and to make the clients see our
services as a contributory factor.
We make recommendation which will result
in improved reliability or efficiency in the accounting systems and
operational procedures thereby saving cost.
TAX AND TAX PLANNING SERVICES
1. Our tax services covers the following :
- Self assessment tax returns
- Corporation tax
- Objections and appeals - procedures with Revenue Appeal Commissioners
in the case of incorrect Tax Assessments.
2. Our tax planning services deals with approach
on the timing and methods of settling tax liabilities (if any) and its
resultant effect on cash flow.
3. Our tax Avoidance Schemes deal with the legal methods of reducing
our client exposures to tax with necessary built-in saving schemes.
COMPANY SECRETARIAL SERVICES
The services offered is aimed at ensuring both statutory compliance
with the Companies Acts and also compliance with other regulations which
from time to time form an integral part of statutory requirements.
The principal areas where statutory compliance is required include:
- Choice of names, objects clause,
capital and subsequent changes thereon
- Selection of directors, secretary and other principal officers of
companies meetings and resolutions
- statutory books and returns - choice of books, filing of returns,
fees payable, offences and penalties
- shares, dividends, accounts and audit procedure/statutory requirements;
changes in structure of ownership for private companies.